Trump gave a very good speech at Gettysburg today. If you think the Government is fine then you won’t like it. If you think our system has lost it’s way it may be of interest to you.
So we have Democratic operatives “bird dogging” trump rallies, we have a fire bomb thrown into the Republican Party office in North Carolina and now bricks thrown through a Republican Party office in Delaware. That trump crowd sure is rowdy. I mean it couldn’t be anyone else could it?
Why is it those that speak of tolerance have the least and those that speak of the fear of violence create the most.
It is the left that will go to any lengths to win. Legal or not. Well mostly not.
Democrats have used trained provocateurs to instigate violence at Republican events nationwide throughout the 2016 election cycle, including at several Donald Trump rallies, using a tactic called “bird-dogging,” according to a new video investigation released Monday by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas.
Delaware Republican Party Office Brick through the window.
Republican Party Office in North Carolina fire bombed.
Meanwhile, the Hillary bus is so full of shit, they are dumping it in the street.
Lawrenceville police are investigating a claim that involves a Democratic National Committee tour bus illegally dumping human waste in between campaign stops.
The incident occurred on Grayson Highway, Tuesday morning.
Police say when they arrived on the scene, toilet paper was scattered everywhere and there was a foul smell.
A Lawrenceville businessman took several photos of the tour bus dumping waste into the storm drain. You can see in the pictures, a liquid coming from the bottom of the bus.
According to the witness, a HAZMAT crew had to be called to the location.
CBS46 reached out to the DNC and they issued the following statement:
This was an honest mistake and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again. Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action.
Gwinnett County Storm Water is now involved in the investigation as well as the State Environment Protection Department.
Funny the media was scared then.
A senior State Department official proposed a “quid pro quo” to convince the FBI to strip the classification on an email from Hillary Clinton’s server – and repeatedly tried to “influence” the bureau’s decision when his offer was denied, even taking his plea up the chain of command, according to newly released FBI documents
And it still won’t matter. The American public are not paying attention, don’t care, or this is exactly what they want.
Trey Gowdy has a couple of questions for journalist.
But at this point what difference does it make?
Prosecutor Gisela Sjövall announced last week that she would not prosecute a 23-year-old man who had posted the black ISIS flag on his Facebook page in June.
Police in Laholm, a town on Sweden’s west coast, had launched a criminal investigation into the man, who comes originally from Syria, on suspicion of committing "hate speech".
“Put simply, one can say that he is expressing contempt for “all others”, and not against a specific ethnic group,” Sjövall told Sweden’s SVT broadcaster.
She said that while the swastika had now come to symbolise a hatred for Jews, the same could not yet be said of the IS flag.
It’s as if the west is begging for it’s own demise.
On the up side, it may make it easier to identify the enemy within.
Before seeing the accountant my wife told me the reviews were pretty bad. Well its Ben Affleck so that really wasn’t a surprise. Don’t get me wrong, I think Ben is very talented just not necessarily at acting. But then it has been awhile since I watched an Affleck movie.
Surprisingly this one was a very good movie.
Ok here is the canned description:
Christian Wolff (Ben Affleck) is a mathematics savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Using a small-town CPA office as a cover, he makes his living as a freelance accountant for dangerous criminal organizations. With a Treasury agent (J.K. Simmons) hot on his heels, Christian takes on a state-of-the-art robotics company as a legitimate client. As Wolff gets closer to the truth about a discrepancy that involves millions of dollars, the body count starts to rise.
Like I said the reviews are pretty low for this movie. Maybe that’s why I liked it. I hate movie critics. Plus after watching the last Jason Bourne movie (sucked bad) any action flick with half a story is impressive. Where there holes in this one? Sure it’s not 10 hours long so sure there are some holes, but I liked the character. I liked the idea. I was entertained. That’s the part that counts for me.
Trump gave a very good speech at Gettysburg today. If you think the Government is fine than you won’t like it. If you think our system has lost it’s way it may be of interest to you.
I have never been a big trump fan but what he says in this speech I agree with. I found very little that I was opposed to.
CORRUPTION AND SPECIAL INTEREST COLLUSION
- FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
- SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
- THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
- FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
- FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
- SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
ACTIONS TO PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS
- FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
- SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
- FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
- FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
- SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
5 ACTIONS To RESTORE SECURITY & CONSTITUTIONAL RULE OF LAW
- FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
- SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
- THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
- FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
- FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
LEGISLATIVE MEASURES WITHIN THE FIRST 100 DAYS
1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
Tim Kaine’s incessant interruptions were the cause of his demise in the only VP debate for the Presidential race this year. While looking like a rabid animal Kaine was able to make Mike Pence appear to be the only sane person at the table (moderator excluded). Pence took the correct action in often ignoring the charges knowing it would be impossible to address the laundry list of accusations. The shtick was old within the first 20 minutes of the debate. Mike Pence stayed calm and collected, never once becoming rattled. An easy win.
Will it help Donald Trump? I have no idea anymore. But it certainly didn’t hurt the campaign.
Another contractor apparently has been charged with stealing classified secrets.
Harold Thomas Martin III, 51, of Glen Burnie, Md., was formally charged with theft of government property and unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.
Martin was arrested in secret on Aug. 27 after a search of his Maryland home, two storage sheds and vehicle turned up a mix of classified paper documents and digital files stored on multiple devices. Among the material, according to court documents, was information classified both as top secret and the higher level "sensitive compartmented” or SCI.
Umm didn’t someone else have unauthorized classified material on a home device? Also a couple of her associates who were granted immunity had classified material on their laptops. But no charges there. Strange how that works.
Blue Origin test
Blue Origin tested their New Shepard rockets escape system. It was expected that the Rocket booster would not survive the test but hopefully the escape capsule would. In fact the rocket booster separated successfully and then landed itself in one piece. This was pretty awesome.
Check the video out at The Verge
The hype was immense but as usual, the actual event didn’t live up to the publicity. Trump was Trump and Hillary was Hillary. Trump hit some key points but seemed to ramble and became defensive. Hillary had a very condescending smirk most of the time. She spoke about policy but if anyone was paying attention it was a policy that has failed. Trump missed some major opportunities. The biggest was on the cyber security question. Why Trump didn’t hit her with something like, “please don’t tell us about security when you exposed classified material on your illegal server.” He missed it. Hillary had her talking points and was very good at getting back to them quite often. In other words, she was a prepared as she could be. Trump was off his game.
In the end though how was it seen by the viewers? Well, it’s too early to tell although many are calling it a draw.
I also saw it as a draw but leaning towards Clinton. While most of what she said was complete nonsense, she didn’t flinch and Trump was a bit too defensive